Friday, May 22, 2009

Toddler bed success

Well Molly has officially transferred into her toddler bed. On Sunday, we took the bed outside and Tom added a piece of wood to the side so she won't fall out at night. We also figured out that she can't get out easily and when she does, it doesn't feel very good. (I'm totally OK with that!). Tom also painted it white to match the furniture upstairs waiting for her next Sunday. She's only gotten out once so far. :) YEA! She did wake up at 3 a.m. the other morning and couldn't find her binkie, so I had to go in to give it to her. She's had a few naps where she's fussed a little before falling asleep, but so far so good. The extra piece of wood is great! I know she'll figure out how to get out eventually, but for now it will get her out of the crib for our new little girl. (Possible Ashley . . . still thinking . . .)

0 comments: