Around the House
Molly had her first Popsicle (that I let her hold on her own) the other day. She LOVED it, of course and looked so cute eating it I had to take a picture.

I look strange in this picture, but it's still cute . . . right?Both our girls are on a pretty good routine. My favorite part of Molly's routine is when I take her out of the bath and she looks at me and says, "ba ba," because she knows that's what's next. Then after we brush teeth I can tell her to go say goodnight to Sage and Daddy. She goes and finds them and kisses them. She usually ends up kissing Tom's leg as that's what she can reach. It's so cute to her her say "muuh" when she kisses. Last night, we were sitting on the ground when she came to say goodnight and all 3 of us got some great kisses. She is growing up so fast! (16 months)

0 comments:
Post a Comment