Friday, May 15, 2009

Toddler Bed - part 2


Well, here's how it's going with transitioning Molly into the toddler bed . . .
Molly napped this morning in her toddler bed for 2 hours. This afternoon she was moving around a lot, so I don't think she slept, but she was fine when I went in and got her. She was SOOOO tired tonight, I thought it would be a good time to try sleeping at night in the bed. She feel asleep almost immediately. I'm not sure what will happen if she wakes up in the middle of the night, but I'll keep the door closed in case she does. Hopefully it will go smoothly. . . The crib is always a back-up in the middle of the night!!
I'll post again tomorrow.

1 comments:

Stagnant Life

How did it go? I still have Anthony (who's 3) in his crib! He loves his crib and i don't want to chance him wondering about the house at 3 in the morning. I like my sleep too much! :)