Friday, March 6, 2009

Not much new

Well, not much is new here, but I here's the latest of what is . . .

Tom is back in Salt Lake City for the opening of the Bistro there. The Grand Opening was today. He comes home on Wednesday. :)

Molly is pushing anything she can find around the house to help her walk. I think she'll be walking soon.

I'm finally feeling better and my voice is almost back. YEA!!

Sage is still talking constantly and has such a great imagination. She has been less hyper the past couple days which has been nice. :)

I've gotten CRAZY deals on diapers this week and can't wait to get my 3 packs of Huggies for $5 on Sunday morning. :) YEA!!! (I know I'm weird . . . but diapers are expensive!)

1 comments:

Ping

Hi there Jennifer! good to know that you have a blog!! Now we know what you guys are up to. Congratulations to the 3rd tall Smalls:)