Monday, March 9, 2009

Molly's One Year Dr. Apointment

Well, here are the stats on Molly after her Dr. appointment today. She is 31" tall and weighs 23 lbs. 2.3 oz. This puts her in the 83% for height and 66% for weight. Everything looks good. She does have a rash over most of her body. It started on just her cheeks two days ago. I thought it was just acne, but noticed it on her arms and legs at the Dr. today. The Dr. said it is most likely just a virus/reaction to whatever bug she had a few weeks ago and that it wasn't contagious. (Thank goodness.) It's not bothering her in any way, so I guess I'll just let it run it's course for now. She also got 3 shots and did so well. She only cried for about a minute and then was fine. :)

0 comments: