CA Trip recap
Well, we are home and unpacked. My biggest worry about the trip home was how to get 2 very tired or sleeping children and our carry-on luggage off the plan at 10:45 at night. It worked out fine. YEA! Both girls slept most of the time on the plane, which was nice. I was very glad to get off though as Molly was squirmy and heavy on my growing belly. I should have chose maternity pants to wear on the plane that were more comfortable.
Overall, our trip went well. I was sick most of the time and am just starting to feel better, though my voice still sounds pretty horrible.
Here are a few more pictures from our time there, mostly from Disneyland the CA Adventure.
Having fun around the house . . .
Sage and I went to California Adventure for a couple hours on Friday.
Waiting for Small World
Kim, Scarlet, Brandon, Sage, Molly and I in front of the castle at Disneyland. :)
Of course, we had to go on Sage's favorite ride first. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment