Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoo





On Tom's day off on Wednesday we went up to the Zoo in Seattle. (Thanks Mom and Dad for the tickets!) I have never seen such a beautiful Zoo. It was freezing . . . I got out some of our clothes from our yearly trips to Yosemite, but since we missed a year, I didn't have anything for Sage except gloves. She was pretty cold but loved snuggling to try to stay warm. (She's getting too heavy to carry for long though.)


Anyways, enough about me being cold . . . at least it's not in the 90's still (Sorry my wonderful Azusa friends). Back to the zoo . . .


We were able to get close to so many of the animals. They also have a wonderful indoor play area for kids that Sage absolutely adored. :) Molly was so content riding in the stroller. She loved looking at the birds. :)


I love fall!!!! Can you believe this was taken at the zoo?





0 comments: