Old Navy
Thanks to the the "Frugal is Fabulous" Blog I've been looking at lately, the girls and I went to Old Navy this morning. The first 100 people got a gift, so I was there about 15 minutes early thinking it would be very crowded. That of course was the southern California part of me who is used to everything being crowded, especially when something free is being given away.
When we got there, there was no one there and only about 10 there when it did open at 10 a.m.. Anyways, one of the main reasons we went was that they had $1 t-shirts. I had to at least go check that out, even it was just for a few shirts to work out in. I ended up with about 15 shirts which cost me $10 because of my free gift - a $5 off coupon.
But wait, it gets better . . . because the girls wore their Halloween Costumes, at 11 a.m., they got a tattoo and a coupon for a graphic tee up to $14.50 in value. So they now have matching "Daddy's Little Girl" shirts. They are adorable! How great is that? 17 shirts for $10. They are not Nordstrom quality, but for less than $1 each, how can I complain. :)

1 comments:
Wow, I just caught up with your blog and you've been busy! Looks like you've had lots of fun with the fam lately. See you soon!
Post a Comment