Saturday, October 4, 2008

And so it begins . . .

I've thought about starting a blog for quite a while now . . . so here it is. My thoughts, what's happening in our family and whatever else I feel like putting on it. I'm not sure if many people will want to read it, but at least our parents will. Right Mom and Dads?

Currently it's raining, the girls are in bed and Tom's still at work. (Molly must have sat up in the crib while trying to go to sleep. When I went in there, she was asleep sitting up and hunched over. Babies are so flexible! She was so cute. I love to watch the girls sleep.) I'm obviously on the computer and I'm debating on what to snack on after I finish typing. :)

Life in Washington is going well so far. The house feels like home to the girls and I, but not yet to Tom. The rain has been minimal so far, so no complaints there (yet).

I've been doing "Mommy School" with Sage 3 times a week. We just finished the letter C today. I know she's really enjoying it. When we walked into the grocery store today she started to point out letters she know all over the place. :) How cute!

Molly is scooting around and crawling, sort of. She's still not as mobile as she wants to be, so she can get pretty fussy. She's doing a great job of feeding herself. There's a lot of clean-up afterwards, but at least I don't have to try to feed her and eat at the same time!

Tom's life is work as today is only the second day the restaurant is open. Things are going really well and I look forward to eating there with the girls and Lindsey on Tuesday. :)

As for me, not much to say. I'm a mom of a 3 1/2 year old and an 8 month old. You can guess what I do all day.

Well, I guess it's off to the kitchen for a snack . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous

You inspire me with Mommy school. I cannot wait to piggy back on some ideas...I am going to put together a small plan for next weeks "d".

Found someone else to walk with us too (yeah!) Providence keeps asking for Sage and Molly and Aunt Jennifer so we will have to hope for good enough weather to go to the zoo soon!

Love you guys and so glad you are here!

Jessica

Welcome to the blogosphere! I look forward to reading about you guys and seeing pictures too!