Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's a Girl


Yesterday Tom, Sage and I drove down to Tacoma for my Ultrasound appointment. I'm 18 1/2 weeks pregnant. Everything looks good and we found out we are having a girl. Yea, more cute clothes and headbands. :) We weren't really thinking about a picture, so we didn't get a full body picture, but we do have a cute profile of her face.
Sage was full of questions. The best was when the technician said we were looking at the tail bone, Sage asked, "The baby has a tail?" Cute! We all laughed for a while over that one. :) Fortunately the ultrasound technician has 3 kids of her own so she was very understnading about all the questions from our 4 year old.

2 comments:

Unknown

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and glad the baby (and you) are both doing OK. Tell Tom he will need to talk to Uncle Chuck...since he's raised 3 daughters (and walked 2 of them down the aisle already)...Tom may wish to start saving for some weddings and gowns!

I love you all!

Dad

The Martinez Family

Congratulations! Between the two of us we will have a gaggle of girls to do all kinds of fun girly stuff with :-)