Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our trip to CA

We are enjoying our time in CA with family. I am being lazy and not wanting to plug in the camera right now, so pictures will come later. Today we went to CCC and it was great to see so many friends. There were a few people I only got to smile at (Kristen, Mary . . . just to name a few.) It was hard to see everyone and most choir people left after they sang 2nd service. Bummer!

We have really enjoyed spending so much time with family. As far as big events, Molly got her ears pierced, Sage got a dog with skateboards to drag around at Build-a-bear, we've been to the HB pier, Fashion Island, Downtown Disney, BBQ with the Henry's and the Barnes, out to eat with friends and we are looking forward to a trip to the Children's Museum with my Dad and Oralia tomorrow and then Disneyland on Wednesday (along with other little things thrown in this week.) I need to remember to get to In-n-Out before I leave. Maybe Leia, Donna and I will have to go there Thursday (just kidding guys. We'll go someplace nicer. :))

Tom's trip is going well. He's tired, but had a day off of work today. He spent part of the day stuck in an elevator in the hotel . . . I'll let him blog about that if he wants too. :) We miss him, but are so glad we were able to come down here instead of staying by ourselves. (Although we did miss the birth of Saige Godbolt . . . we'll have to make it up to her when we get home.)

I'll try and post pictures later this week. If not, there will be a lot of new posts after I get home!!

0 comments: