Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fifth tall small on the way

Well, the fifth tall small is on his/her way. I'm 11 1/2 weeks pregnant and due August 30th. We decided to hold off on telling a lot of people until after we went to the Dr. So today was our appointment up in Seattle. We dropped the girls off at Aunti Lindsey's house and headed to the Dr. The appointment went well and the Dr. said everything looked good. She said I have a 70% chance of being able to have a VBAC instead of another c-section since I am so healthy. :) YEA! We'll definitely be praying for that! The picture below was from an external ultrasound. It's not the greatest picture, but I am surprised you can see as much as you can on a baby that's just under 2 inches long.

We'll keep you posted as time goes on . . . first trimester is almost over and the bit of nausea I've had has been much better the last 4 days. :) I'm still tired and asleep by 8:30 or 9, but that's pretty good since I'm busy with Sage and Molly all day long. My regular pants don't fit, but one size bigger does (though they feel tight by the end of the day.) Maternity clothes are ready to go for the morning I wake up and nothing fits. Hopefully that morning I will be at home and not in Huntington Beach. Packing will be a challenge . . .

Please pray for us as our little smushie grows and develops over the coming months. :)


4 comments:

Eden

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous

we are so excited for all of you and your little smushie!

Marilee

This is a beautiful child!

Stagnant Life

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and Tom