Sage had so much fun getting ready for her party. It's the easiest party we've ever done as we let her decorate and plan it all! Here she is decorating cupcakes . . . can you say messy? We used so many sprinkles. I even found some later in the cupboard below where she was working. Not to mention the shower of them on the floor. At least she had a good time. :) Molly (AKA the human vacuum cleaner) was sleeping, so I had time to clean it up before she tried to put all of it in her mouth. I feel like I sweep 20 times a day!! She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.
Tom made a fortress up in the playroom and we started off the party reading the book "If you Give a Pig a Party."
After that, we went out in the garage and played with the parachute and did some bowling. The parachute it so much fun and the perfect size for preschoolers! (Thanks Mom and Dad!)
Later in the party the kids ended up out there riding bikes and scooters too. That room is going to be WONDERFUL during the winter. I hear it rains a lot up here.
After our games in the garage, the kids colored a picture, we had some cupcakes and ice cream and then the kids played. We opened presents, which was a little overwhelming I think, as there were so many people around, She got some great things to play with and is busy right now.


One of the best parts about this party (at least for me) was that my house was not destroyed afterwards. (Christina and Jessica I know you understand.) I walked out in the garage . . . not a mess. I walked downstairs to Sage's "house" . . . not a mess, just a few large toys out. I thought for sure the playroom upstairs must be a mess . . . but no. Just a few toys out.!! YEA!!! For those of you who know me and my inability to relax if my house is messy, this was a great surprise! (If anyone went around picking up and I just don't know about it, thank you. :)) I just picked up a few things and then Tom and I had a nice dinner together after the girls went to bed. I know some of you are laughing, but what can I say . . . I was excited!
0 comments:
Post a Comment