10 Months Old
Molly at 10 months
It's hard to believe that Molly is already 10 months old. She is so much fun! She is crawling everywhere. She loves to go up stairs (on the rare occasion that I let her. Our loft stairs are slippery!) She laughs a lot and is starting to play chase with Sage. . . which means Sage is running around the house with Molly crawling after her and they are both laughing hysterically! It's so fun to watch.
The pictures above are of Sage and Molly both at 10 months. I remember Sage starting to play with the bear at this age so I had to take her picture while she was asleep. Molly wanted to play with the bear too, but I managed to get this cute picture.
At the Dr. on Wednesday, Molly weighed 21 lbs and was 29 3/4" long. Sage (4 years old) was 37 pounds and 42 1/2" tall. Both are in the high 90th percentile for height. Big surprise! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment