Sunday, January 4, 2009

Walgreens just keeps getting better


I'm blogging about my trip to Walgreens again . . . but I'm so excited. I had some AMAZING coupons this week so I bought everything below and only paid $5.45 out of pocket. But wait, it gets better . . . When my receipt printed, I got a coupon for $3 off my next purchase at Walgreens, and next month I'll be getting $1.50 back for the Electrasol, so really after rebates and that $3 off coupon, the whole trip will end up having cost me $0.95. My receipt said I saved $42. :) YEA for amazing deals on all things that we need (except the ice cream . . . but it was free . . . free . . . how can you pass up Ben and Jerry's for free? I can't!)

2 comments:

The Martinez Family

Hi this is Crystal from the church. I saw your blog on Jessica's. Anyway, I wanted to completely agree with your thoughts on Walgreens. My mom and I get super excited when we have good coupons for there, it is the highlight of our week.

Anonymous

it's a good thing I missed the free Ben & Jerry's...my poor stomach would have hated my lack of will power. LOL!