Mourning :)
I'm in mourning today because my Disneyland Annual Pass expires. I know you probably think I'm crazy since we live so far away now, but I miss going there so much! We used to go 3-4 times a month and now, none!! Oh well, I guess I officially have to say goodbye to Disneyland for a while as it will cost the national debt to purchase a ticket like most people do. :)
Here's are a few of my favorite pictures from this past year at Disneyland . . .
Molly is 15 days old in this picture with her first set of ears (in case you were wondering). The more amazing thing than Molly being there at 15 days old is that I was there 15 days after having a C-Section! We really love the Happiest Place on Earth . . . can you tell?


1 comments:
I almost cried the day that my annual pass expired too. I spent a lot of precious class time on Big Thunder Moutain with my best friend. She still goes all the time, I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment