Molly's Birthday

I am amazed that Molly turns one tomorrow! The year has gone by so fast and so many things have changed in our lives since January 15, 2008. 2008 was definitely a good year for us! YEA!!
Tomorrow, we'll start off celebrating Molly with pancakes and a candle. :) Then lots of playing, napping and when Tom gets home, cake and presents. We're having some family over on the 25th for her party (invitation below).
Sage and I will also be taking her to the mall on Tuesday for her one year old picture. :) She loves to smile so I'm sure they'll turn out great!
Molly is not walking yet, but pushes things around in front of her to help her walk. She stands up on her own a few times a day without holding on to anything. She says dada, hi, baba and mama. It's very cute! She loves to blow kisses and anytime you say the word kiss she says, "muh". (I don't know how to spell what she says . . . hope you can figure it out!) It's so cute to watch her kiss her baby doll. :)
I'll post more tomorrow on the big day . . .

0 comments:
Post a Comment