Downtown Seattle
Last Wednesday (sorry I'm a little late posting), we drove into downtown Seattle to look around. We started at the Sheraton to see their gingerbread house display. We looked around the mall just down the street and then walked over to Pike's Market.
After eating lunch there, we walked down to Pioneer Square. It was all downhill and a little ways . . . Tom ended up walking back (uphill) to get the car while the girls and I looked around in a toy store. Sage had a great attitude the whole day (YEA!!) and we had a lot of fun exploring new places.
The next day, we looked through the book "Larry, Lost in Seattle," which Sage got as a going away gift from the Barnes, and saw many of the places we visited! (Great gift Christina! Thanks!)
Pioneer Square - Isn't that a beautiful building?

1 comments:
I wish we did stuff like that! Maybe when Jeanine's a little older we'll be able to forego the nap schedule for some fun. Until then...
Post a Comment