Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

So it's a few days after Christmas and things have calmed down . . . here are some pictures of our morning.

Just a few presents . . . mostly from Grandparents . . .
Molly's first baby doll - she loves it and says "Hi" to her all the time. It's so cute!
We got Sage a ballet video, bar and mat.
Molly's first computerWe had a white Christmas! It was mostly raining at our house, but at my Aunt and Uncle's it was snowing a ton. The snowflakes were huge and the snow was great for making a snowman (Thanks Daddy and Uncle Chuck), snow slide (thanks Uncle Tyler) and snow fort (Thanks Uncle John). Sage doesn't like to keep her hat on and stayed out in the snow for a couple hours, mostly "helping" Uncle John with his fort.
Tom and Uncle Chuck working on the snowman

Sage loved her ride-on car, but wasn't able to drive it that much on Christmas because it won't drive on snow - we tried. Last night, after most of the snow was gone, we took her out in the back yard and she had so much fun. :) She's not the greatest at steering yet, but I'm sure she'll get a lot of practice. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous

Sage's pajamas are cracking me up! Little skeleton on pink PJ's SO cute, I love it.

(btw, I can't believe I never noticed you had a blog before! I'm so glad I found it. :)