Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pregnancy Fun

Today was a pretty hard day for me in this pregnancy. Around 9:30 a.m. I was trying to decide whether or not to go in to Urgent Care because I was so out of breath and was having trouble breathing. I had only made breakfast and gone upstairs to get the girls dressed. I was able to breathe a little better after resting, but since not much resting is possible with Molly right now, Tom ended up coming home from work to take care of the girls (and me). I was able to rest and am feeling better, but picking up Molly and bending over to pick things up are still tough. Tom is off tomorrow also, so hopefully by Monday I'll be doing better. What fun.

My 3 hour fasting glucose tolerance went well yesterday. I should have the results back on Monday.

0 comments: