Lovin' the heat (not really)
I guess we will not get to know what the weather is "usually" like in Seattle our first year living here. First, everyone said Fall was amazing with less rain than usual. Then we had crazy amounts of snow in the winter and now weather in the high 90's and low 100's for a week and a half. I know that's not really that long, but in the land without air conditiong, it seems like an eternity.
With windows open and window fans blowing, our house cooled down from 87 to 80 this morning, which is pretty hot to start the day when it's going to be over 100 today. Yesterday, I sat in front of a fan all day long and just played with the girls. I got 1 load of laundry done, but that's it . . . very unlike me. Oh well . . . the house is still picked up and we survived and actually had a pretty good day!
Today Shawna is coming over with the kids so I'm sure we'll be out by the pool and sprinkler for a few hours. Then back to sitting in front of the fan.
The basement has been a huge blessing as the girls have been able to sleep (and nap) down there comfortably. Sage was having so much trouble getting to sleep upstairs, but the past 2 nights has done great in the basement. YEA! Tom and I slept with the window fan on and a fan blowing on us all night. He slept fine and I slept as well as I can for being 35 weeks pregnant. :)
I've been drinking things constantly, but have still had some braxton-hicks contractions. Most of them are not very strong, but there were 3 last night that were pretty strong and caught me by surprise.
Well, I guess it's back to watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Molly . . . time to watch her do the hot dog dance. It's so cute!!

1 comments:
hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog
Post a Comment